Body Optimization Services
All programs start with a complimentary Discovery Consultation to guide our path in formulating a custom plan for your goals
Work with Rich Jacobs
Custom programs tailored to your health goals.
Athlete Performance Optimization
Have you hit a plateau? My athlete optimization program will help you breakthrough with bio-chemistry analysis and individualized protocols.
Chronic Fatigue Optimization
Fatigued, sleepless, and/or stressed? My analysis helps you find the root cause and give you the protocol you need to own your own health again.
Is your diet not working? My optimization program will analyze biological and genetic factors, and give you a protocol that will help you achieve your goals.
How does the process work?
No Strings, Just Results.
The process is the same for everyone:
- Complimentary Discovery Consultation to discuss the details of working with me and decide on initial lab work.
- Schedule the Initial Intake Consultation to review your labs and implement a specific healing protocol.
- Implement a 15 Day Detox to clear the path for healing
- Continuing Follow-Ups and support throughout the healing process.
All programs start with a Discovery Consult to guide our path in the detective work.
- Unlimited Consultations.
- Unlimited messaging through the Client Portal.
- A detailed bio-individualized analysis of lab work.
- Extensive reports indicating where your lab markers fall on the “optimal” lab range scale.
- Your bio-individualized nutrient deficiencies or excesses.
- Identification of any possible underlying health problems, hormone imbalances or other imbalances within the body.
- Personalized supplement and nutritional protocol based on your unique biochemistry.
Why Functional Medicine?
Our society is experiencing a sharp increase in the number of people who suffer from complex, chronic diseases, such as diabetes, heart disease, cancer, mental illness, and autoimmune disorders like rheumatoid arthritis. The system of medicine practiced by most physicians is oriented toward acute care, the diagnosis and treatment of trauma or illness that is of short duration and in need of urgent care, such as a heart attack or a broken leg. Physicians apply specific, prescribed treatments such as drugs or surgery that aim to treat the immediate problem or symptom.
Unfortunately, the acute-care approach to medicine is ill-equipped to address complex, chronic disease. In most cases, the model does not take into account the unique genetic makeup of each individual and does not allow time for exploring the aspects of today’s lifestyle that have a direct influence on the rise in chronic disease in modern Western society; critical environmental factors such as stress, diet, and exposure to toxins.
As a result, most physicians are not adequately trained to assess the underlying causes of complex, chronic disease, nor to apply strategies such as nutrition, diet, and exercise to both treat and prevent these illnesses in their patients.
Functional Medicine is a different approach, with methodology and tools that are specifically designed to prevent and treat chronic diseases.