- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 lb italian turkey sausage
- 4 cups spinach
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- ½ cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup pesto
- 8 portobello mushrooms
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”2_3″ parallax=”off” parallax_method=”on”][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text”]
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Slice open turkey sausage and squeeze meat into skillet. Cook 4 minutes, breaking meat up with a wooden spoon, until lightly browned. Add spinach, garlic and broth. Cook 2 minutes more, until spinach is wilted. Remove from heat and stir in pesto.
- While filling cooks, wipe portobello with a damp paper towel; remove gills from underside with a spoon. Brush outsides with a little extra olive oil.
- Stuff portobellos with filling. Place on prepared baking sheet and bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until mushrooms have softened.
- Divide onto plates and enjoy warm.